1535 E 1260 N, Logan
Updated & move-in ready! This beauty will knock your socks off. Situated at the end of the cul-de-sac, you will love the peaceful feel when you arrive. This well-cared for rambler is immaculate from the yard to the inside. You will see the care & love this home has received. It features a fully fenced, well maintained yard with a covered patio perfect for entertaining. The impeccable inside is sure to impress. If you are looking for a comfortable-feeling home, you don't need to look any further. Buyer to verify all information.
- MLS® #1450687
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,840
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesCable Tv Wired, Electric Dryer Hookup
- UtilitiesGas: Connected, Power: Connected, Sewer: Connected, Sewer: Public, Water: Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Standard, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener: Own, Trampoline
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDouble Pane Windows, Entry (Foyer), Out Buildings, Outdoor Lighting, Patio: Covered, Patio: Open
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced: Full, Road: Paved, Secluded Yard, Sprinkler: Auto-Full, View: Mountain
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Date ListedMay 15th, 2017
- Days on Market12
- Address1535 E 1260 N
- AreaLogan; Nibley; River Heights
- SubdivisionHILLCREST HEIGHTS
- Zip Code84321
- Interior FeaturesBath: Master, Closet: Walk-In, Dishwasher, Built-In, Disposal, Instantaneous Hot Water
- HeatingGas: Central, Gas: Stove
- CoolingCentral Air; Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- MiddleMt Logan
- Listing Agent:Larry Bradley
- Listing Office:Youngblood Real Estate, Llc
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Buyer to verify all information.
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2017 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.