110 N 1250 E, Logan
Updates, updates & more updates! Every room in this immaculately updated 3,586 Sq.Ft. rambler is big, bright, & beautiful! Entertain graciously in the light living space with open/versatile floor plan. All of the windows have been replaced with Pella wood windows. You'll notice the stunning oak hardwood floors throughout the main level & the new carpet in the upstairs bedrooms. Remodeled kitchen boasts solid surface countertops, under-cabinet lighting, new dishwasher, kitchen sink & faucet, gas range, & hood, with its own large skylight equipped with remote control blinds. Dining area off of kitchen has an added Pella bay window. Upstairs family area is a light, open entertaining area, with a view of the private just-stained deck. 3 bedrooms, 2 completely remodeled bathrooms. You can relax in the master bedroom with the custom remodeled master bathroom or walk out the new Pella oversized door to your private deck. Walk down the steel reinforced solid oak staircase to kick back in the basement family room, with your wood burning fireplace (opt. natural gas line installed) featuring reclaimed brick from the Trenton Mill. 2 large basement bedrooms each with a walk-in closet & Jack & Jill bathroom. New HE furnace, water softener, & water heater. The grounds are glorious, enhanced by gazebo, rolling lawns, fenced vegetable garden, strawberry & grape planters (all on drip irrigation), & a garden storage shed. For a complete list of all that's been replaced or added please see attached document. Buyer to verify all information.
- MLS® #1450189
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,586
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesCable Tv Available, Electric Dryer Hookup
- UtilitiesGas: Connected, Power: Connected, Sewer: Connected, Sewer: Public, Water: Connected
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Storage Sheds, Water Softener: Own, Wood Stove
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Opener, Rv Parking, Storage Above, Extra Length
- ExteriorAluminum/Vinyl, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesAttic Fan, Bay Box Windows, Double Pane Windows, Entry (Foyer), Skylights, Sliding Glass Doors
- Lot DescriptionFenced: Full, Road: Paved, Sprinkler: Auto-Full, Terrain, Flat, Terrain: Mountain, Drip Irrigation: Man-Full
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Date ListedMay 12th, 2017
- Days on Market15
- Address110 N 1250 E
- AreaLogan; Nibley; River Heights
- SubdivisionMT LOGAN
- Zip Code84321
- Interior FeaturesBath: Master, Closet: Walk-In, Dishwasher, Built-In, Disposal, French Doors, Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
- HeatingForced Air, Wood Burning, >= 95% efficiency
- CoolingCentral Air; Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- MiddleMt Logan
- Listing Agent:Holley Baird
- Listing Office:Youngblood Real Estate, Llc
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Buyer to verify all information.
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2017 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.