783 S 1500 W, Logan
This home has it all! Welcome home to this awesome 5bd/3ba, 2,507 Sq Ft home in a quiet, but fun neighborhood with amazing views of the Wellsville Mountains. The bsmnt was just finished 1 yr ago. It has 9 ft ceilings, new carpet w/ Memory Foam pad, Large Kitchenette, big Rock Fireplace, French Doors into a Den/Kid's play area, 2bd 1 full bath & lots of storage. The main floor has a welcoming front room w/ stairs leading to the huge kitchen-dining area w/ many cabinets & lots of countertop space. Enjoy a very practical semi walk-in Pantry & the wonderful Trex Deck off the kitchen, that has mature "Swedish Aspen" trees planted around it for shade and privacy during the hot summer months. There are some fun swings underneath the deck for the kids to enjoy. There is a master bed/ba w/ Jetted tub, Linen closet & Walk-in closet. The lot is fully fenced with a Vinyl 6ft Privacy fence with 2 large gates on each side of the home. The lot is beautifully manicured with planter boxes, bushes, trees, flowers & stepping stones. There is a great vinyl shed and a sports/basketball area to the North of the home or use it for extra parking or RV pad. A MUST SEE!
- MLS® #1444233
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,507
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesCable Tv Wired, Electric Dryer Hookup
- UtilitiesGas: Connected, Power: Connected, Sewer: Connected, Water: Connected
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplace Equipment, Fireplace Insert, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Storage Sheds, Swing Set
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesSee Remarks, Attached, Opener, Rv Parking
- ExteriorAluminum/Vinyl, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesSee Remarks, Double Pane Windows, Entry (Foyer), Outdoor Lighting, Storm Doors, Patio: Open
- Lot DescriptionFenced: Full, Road: Paved, Sidewalks, Sprinkler: Auto-Full, Terrain, Flat, Terrain: Grad Slope, View: Mountain, View: Valley
- WindowsBlinds, Draperies, Part
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Date ListedApril 18th, 2017
- Days on Market10
- Address783 S 1500 W
- AreaLogan; Nibley; River Heights
- Zip Code84321
- Interior FeaturesBar: Dry, Bath: Master, Closet: Walk-In, Den/Office, Disposal, Floor Drains, Gas Log, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven: Free Stdng., Vaulted Ceilings
- HeatingForced Air, Gas: Central
- CoolingCentral Air; Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddleMt Logan
- Listing Agent:Christina Hallam
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Gold Key Realty Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Buyer to verify all information.
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2017 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.